The Woven Cotton Silk Mili Jamdani Saree
This '70s inspired Mili saree is handwoven in Bengal. It makes use of playful floral motifs created through the highly- skilled technique of handweaving known as Jamdani. An elegant addition to your wardrobe.
Cotton silk hand woven Jamdani
- Product Details: Cotton silk handwoven Jamdani sari includes coordinated unstitched blouse piece. Woven in the state of West Bengal, Dimension- Saree-550cm, Unstitched Blouse-100cm | Component: 1 Saree with unstitched blouse piece | Weight: 500gm
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Item Code: 410235311001
- Manufacturer Name: SRS Collections Pvt.Ltd
- Manufacturer Address: Plot No 299, Udyog Vihar, Phase 2,Gurugram, Haryana-122016
- Marketer Name : Genesis Colors Ltd.
- Marketer Address: Plot No 299, Udyog Vihar, Phase 2,Gurugram, Haryana-122016
- Country of Origin: India
- Net Qty: 1 N
- MRP (inclusive of all taxes): Rs 29,995.00
- Customer care: For any feedback, feel free to reach out to us on [email protected] or +91 11 4084 4779 09:00am to 10:00pm IST, operational every day. You can write to us also this at Plot no.299, Udyog Vihar, Phase 2, Gurgaon Haryana 122978
- Name of Commodity: Woven Saree